A gag gift that was refined in high school. These take a while to make, but are really worth it...they look pretty realistic and can probably be made into a pinata or something like that.
No in progress pictures, because this prop is pretty simple to make.
- paper towel
- toilet paper roll (empty)
- white glue
- hot glue gun/sticks
- a small weight (I used a bag of candy)
- modge podge or some other sealent
- paint & paint brushes
- mixing bowl
1) Crumple newspaper into three balls.
2A) Stuff some of the newsprint into the end of the paper tube.
2B) Use some hot glue to bead around the inside edges to keep the ball of newsprint inside.
3A) Glue the rest of the newsprint balls together. Use a little bit of hot glue, not much (or else you’d lose the seam).
3B) Use the hot glue gun to glue it to the base of the paper towel tube.
4) Mix up a thin batch of glue and water.
5) Tear some of the paper towel into two squares that will cover the scrotum.
6) Dip the paper towel until it is saturated into the glue mixture.
7) Cover the scrotum with the paper towel. Don’t worry about wrinkles, these will turn into interesting looking veins. Smooth the extra edges onto the shaft itself. If the piece of paper towel isn’t enough, dip another piece in to join it to the main body.
8) Make a foreskin in the same manner.
9) Cover the rest of the shaft and any parts you missed with wrinkly paper towel.
** (Make sure the paper towel is soaking wet in order to cover up any patterns that the paper mache penis has.)
10) Wait until it’s dry.
11) Mix up a batch of paint. Make sure it’s pretty damn watery, or you’d have a hell of a a time covering the veins. (I chose silver (base) with a light gold wash.)
12) Paint the whole thing. Wait until it dries.
Optional: Add a weight into the paper towel tube. Hot glue it in or otherwise risk rattling the shit out of your new toy.
13) Make another ball of to fit into the other end of the tube.
14) Glue it in using the same method as the first one.
15) Paint it again with your base coat.
Optional: Make a very watery batch of paint (I used acrylic paint diluted with h20). Paint over your base coat to highlight the ridges.
16) Have fun pranking people with it!
The finished Product http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii117/oddballjill/IMG_0498.jpg